Hello Guest! Welcome to our Website.
Something you might want to know about us.
Don't be hesitated to contact us if you have something to say.

Watch adam sandler chanukah song Trailer Video Free Online,Adreidel Song Preview

| | Friday, December 11, 2009
|


Adam Sandler - Hanukkah Song Trailer

Related searches:
adam sandler hanukkah song lyrics, adam sandler chanukah song, adam sandler, yarmulke, dreidel song


Remember the Adam Sandler Hanukkah Song? (VIDEO)
Hanukkah is always accompanied by the arrival of almost non-stop radio replay of Adam Sandler's "The Chanukah Song" (it's not really "Hanukkah Song"). I know that for some, the repetition may make you want to CRAM. DREIDELS. IN. YOUR. EARS. But as old as the song seems to get, let's face it folks, it never gets old.
I remember how hilarious this was back when I first heard it. Finally we Jews had a holiday song we could be proud of! No more of that "Dreidel, dreidel" crap. And it's chalk-full of so many good lines: "Tom Cruise isn't, but I heard his agent is," "Drink your gin and tonic-ah, and smoke your marijuani-kah," and my personal favorite, "O.J. Simpson - not a Jew!"

Yesterday my roommate's girlfriend showed me a t-shirt based on the O.J. Simpson line! I can't find a picture of the one I saw at the moment, but I'll add one soon if I can find it. Here's a picture of a different one:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails